We have set a number of conditions for supplier participation in the scheme. Amongst others these
● The ability to supply gigabit capable connectivity
● Agreement to the scheme terms and conditions
● Agree to submit at least one pre-registered package for review
● Membership of an Ofcom-recognised alternative dispute resolution scheme
● Have in place at least £5m of public liability insurance
The terms and conditions for the Rural Gigabit Connectivity (RGC) Voucher, which closed on 31st March 2021, can be found here.